Finding Love

To find someone you can share your life with is the most beautiful thing. Someone to share your hopes, your fears, some one who respects and cares for you. some one who will be there for you
through life's challenges and will stand by you no matter the situation. I want a great love in my life like that but the truth is not every one finds that in life but if you do never let go! I aspire to be that someone that can be all the above things to some one else and also a loyal friend.  I hope i do but people will always disappoint, so remember to love yourself first. I believe that the only person you can rely on to love you unconditionally is God!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prisoner of love

Life is meant to be lived not understood

The message of Kibeho....Ndi Nyina wa jambo!