C'est la Vie!

I have been dealing with an embarrassing and stressful condition in my life since December last year and it seems to be consuming my every thought and trying to ruin my life! Today i have decided to let it go, there are some things in life you cannot control and some things are just best left alone. Give them to God, surrender!


This week one of our workers at home is leaving us and it makes me really sad. But hey, life is like that. As the french say "c'est la vie"! Life is full of challenges and things change when we least expect and we have to adjust. Change is never easy and we tend to resist it but there is no going back in life. Move forward and let go of your anxiety and worry, things will get better. Nothing stays the same.


I leave you all with the words of "St. Theresa of Avila"

Let nothing disturb you,
Let nothing frighten you,
All things are passing away:
God never changes.
Patience obtains all things
Whoever has God lacks nothing;
God alone suffices.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prisoner of love

The message of Kibeho....Ndi Nyina wa jambo!

Life is meant to be lived not understood