Dont let them change you!

I came across a very wise quote recently that i feel i must share with you. It states:

"Be soft, do not let the world make you hard.
Do not let pain make you hate.
Do not let the the bitterness steal your sweetness!"

Last week, a thief sneaked into my house while i was taking an aftenoon nap and took my laptop. I was so angry and hurt. In my mind i thought, what brazeness indeed! To walk into my home and take my things. It really got me and i am quite suspicious of my neighbors now.


That being said, whoever said the words above is very wise indeed! We must not allow ourselves to be changed by the world or by hurtful and unfair situations. Life is the most beautiful gift that God has given us. We must never give up hope on the world. We must remain sweet in an ocean of bitterness and we must never give in to hate. The only person you hurt when you hold on to anger and hatred is yourself. Do not posion yourself by being bitter. Let it go and live free! God bless you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prisoner of love

Life is meant to be lived not understood

The message of Kibeho....Ndi Nyina wa jambo!