Preying on the desperate


 
Some time back I watched the local news on television and was astounded to see people who were affiliated to a certain “church” actually eating grass and drinking petrol. I was dumbfounded to say the least. It was just unbelievable. I also read somewhere about a “church” in Kenya which whose pastor was giving out some kind of miracle portion and people were being duped into paying for it.



A part of me was thinking, “people how gullible can you actually be?” But then I think about it and I realize some people are truly desperate in life. Sometimes people have no work, no family, no prospects or just a lot of problems. And they are always cruel people who will notice that and still take advantage of their desperacy to make money out of them.



I just feel so disgusted when I think that they are people out there who would feed on the despair of others. How do u live with yourself after doing that? Anyway I am a Christian and I do believe in miracles but not those miracles tied to a specific person or church. God will give you a miracle based on your faith in him. Do not waste your time moving from church to church looking for a miracle. Work hard and do your best and God will do the rest.


Do not put your faith in miracles in a human being, trust only in God!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prisoner of love

The message of Kibeho....Ndi Nyina wa jambo!

Life is meant to be lived not understood