Struggling to make sense out of somethings in life!

Last friday a group claiming to be of islamic state militants gunned down and killed 129 people in paris in a series of attacks at a concert hall, major stadium and some restaurants and bars. In this age we are accustoned to hearing about terror attacks but we should never feel like its ok or feel indifferent to this kind of horror.


In my mind, i keep thinking , what was the point? What were these people thinking? How could they possibly justify doing something like this? I am trying to understand where they are coming from. I am trying to forgive them but its just so hard. What happened to them that made them cold blooded killers? Did they even flinch as they took so many people's lives? Did they hesitate or think about what they were doing?

I just cannot make sense out of these situations in life. I do not see any purpose in such people's actions. It is senseless murder to me, pure and simple. I do not know how people can support such a cause . It is beyond my understanding. Lord help us to live in this broken world and heal our wounded hearts. Only you can give us the strength to move on and forgive those who hurt us! Amen. Our prayers and thoughts are with the families of the victims of this terrible attack. May God rest their souls in eternal peace!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prisoner of love

Life is meant to be lived not understood

The message of Kibeho....Ndi Nyina wa jambo!