Searching for a better life

Countries around the world like the united states, Australia and South Africa to mention a few are composed of thousands of immigrants who moved to those places in search of a better life! Immigration is not a bad thing , it is actually quite brave to leave your home and familiar surroundings and sometimes family to go somewhere new and unknown. It is quite daunting and to be honest a little scary!


I used to think about leaving my home country when i was younger. It was quite an exciting prospect to me to live in a new place where no one knew me. to make new friends and experience new cultures. I was amazed and enchanted by the dream of living in a new land. I still love travel and i am actually working as a travel agent now but my perspective on life has changed. I would love to travel the world but my home is here for better or for worse. I love my country and despite the many challenges of life here, i am staying put! I believe you have the power to create a better life right where you are, start with your neighborhood before you think about the world! God bless yo all!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prisoner of love

Life is meant to be lived not understood

The message of Kibeho....Ndi Nyina wa jambo!