10 things to make life interesting:
- Get a pet. Maybe not just to entertain you but pets can be fun especially if you live alone.
new friends. I know its not easy especially with work schedules,
families, problems but meeting new people is always interesting.
- Be impulsive: throw caution to the wind and do something you have never tried before because your too afraid, or too cautious, or you think is too crazy e.g. bungee jumping.
- Read: the truth is there are so many things you pick up when you read. It even opens up your mind and makes you smarter.
- Meditate and reflect: I am a christian so i meditate usually about God. You should also reflect on your life, memories, mistakes but don't focus on the mistakes bit because you might get depressed.
- Fantasize: yes
i know life is not all roses but i find myself daydreaming about having
special powers, or that really HOT someone, or being a royal.......i
will stop there before i start looking crazy.
- Socialize/Attend parties: i know its hard especially for introverts but you need to go out more often, attend parties. Meeting people is a great way to relax and share a few laughs and drinks!
- Do something kind for someone else. Volunteer to help out on something that will benefit someone else and put a smile on their face. e.g. visit sick people in hospitals, visit prisoners....
- Travel: if i could afford it, i would be visiting a new place/country every month. It's so interesting to experience new cultures, food, attractions, histories...........